This year is moving fast! We’ve accomplished a great deal over the past 10 months, and there’s still more to come as we close out 2022 strong! Here’s a brief recap of the past 5 weeks:
- We gathered digital healthcare leaders from around the region to discuss how Louisville can become the hub for innovation in healthcare. We were joined by a panel that included:
- Tammy York-Day, President and CEO of CEOc
- Rob Cohen, CEO of Bamboo Health
- Grace Simrall, Chief of Civic Innovation for Louisville Metro Government
- Our Guiding Team met to finalize HEN’s Strategic Plan for 2023
- Several HEN investors joined the GLI GLIDE trip to Jacksonville, Florida
- The 2022 Healthcare Fellows Cohort completed their 8th Learning Session
Again, we’ve had a great year. My goal is to make sure that the work of HEN is focused on developing a networking, education, and advocacy platform to propel the industry forward, and I believe we’ve done that so far.
I’m very excited about the work HEN can achieve in 2022 and 2023. We’ve thought long and hard about how we can best provide value to our members and grow the healthcare ecosystem in the region. We will be releasing our 2023 Strategic Plan shortly, which will provide you with a roadmap for our success over the next few years. And as we close out 2022, we have another great opportunity to engage with the Health Enterprises Network. We invite you to join us on November 15th as we congratulate our Healthcare Fellows on a successful 2022 campaign. You can find registration information here.
Thank you for your continued support of the Health Enterprises Network. We’re doing great things together!
Logan Gatti is the Director of HEN, an initiative of Greater Louisville Inc.