Nazareth Home announced a new apprenticeship program for employees called Nazareth Home Forward. The program will allow staff to grow within their positions while gaining more expertise and earning potential.
Nazareth Forward develops and teaches new skills, provides hands-on training, and matches employees with an experienced mentor for support. The best part is that you get to earn more while you learn.
Three programs are available:
- Beginner CNA Apprentice
- CNA Apprentice
- CMT, LPN, RN ApprenticeMore program options will be added soon. Our goal is to roll out a dietary program in the next 60-90 days.
To participate as an apprentice, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Full- or part-time Nazareth Home employee (PRN employees are not eligible)
- Three days in your current role – if you are not a current employee, why wait? Apply for a position at Nazareth Home here. We would love to have new hires join Forward as well!
- Three or fewer attendance points
- Employee in good standing
- Three days since the completion of your last certification