Healthcare Fellow Gretchen Leiterman, chief operating officer, Baptist Health Louisville, was recognized at this year’s Business Women First Enterprising Women program, Louisville Business First’s annual salute to professional women who are making a difference in business and in the community.
Business First called on readers to submit nominations to be reviewed by a panel of judges. Business First was looking for candidates who demonstrated the following:
- Community and civic engagement
- Business management
- Inspirational leadership
- Executive leadership
An in-person lunch event is scheduled for Tuesday, Sept. 28, at the Kentucky International Convention Center.
The 2021 honorees, in alphabetical order, are:
- Dr. Patricia Kennedy Arrington, hospital director and owner, Jefferson Animal Hospital and Regional Emergency Center
- Neeli Bendapudi, president, University of Louisville
- Charity Bird, partner, Kaplan, Johnson, Abate & Bird
- Marcia Brey, vice president of distribution, GE Appliances, a Haier company
- Tiffany Cardwell, human resources advisory principal, Mountjoy Chilton Medley LLP
- Jamie Estes, founder and president, Estes Public Relations
- Ann Georgehead, managing director, wealth management, PNC Bank
- Angela Graf, executive director, Hope Southern Indiana
- Mary Harville, president and CEO, Kentucky Lottery
- Olivia Kirtley, CPA, corporate director and consultant, Kirtley & Associates
- Terra Leavell, president and CEO, Black Community Development Corp.
- Gretchen Leiterman, chief operating officer, Baptist Health Louisville
- Kasey Maier, president, Waterfront Botanical Gardens
- Lisa Nalley, chief of staff and senior vice president, BrightSpring Health Services
- Regan Nichols, president, Scoppechio
- Jane Pfeiffer, founder and president, Fieldtrip
- Julia Regan, CEO and co-founder, RxLightning Inc.
- Stephanie Renner, senior vice president and general counsel, Limestone Bank
- Debbie Roberson, program and community affairs coordinator, WLKY
- Ira Salls, owner and operator of McDonald’s restaurants in Greater Louisville
- Beth Stegner Peabody, CEO and chief investment officer, Stegner Investment Associates Inc.
- Pattie Dale Tye, chief operating officer, Stoll Keenon Ogden
- Lindsay Wehr, senior vice president of strategy and outreach, Kosair Charities
- Sharon Williams, chief human resources officer, Park Community Credit Union
- Marita Willis, CEO, Hope Collaborative