The area’s only executive leadership experience focused exclusively on healthcare
The Healthcare Fellows Program
The Health Enterprises Network (HEN) Healthcare Fellows is a formal executive education program focused solely on the widely ranging business sectors of healthcare…representing close to 20% of the total economy. Each year 18 to 26 students seeking to grow in their profession are selected from around the Commonwealth. Through presentations and open discussion, fellows are challenged in those areas of healthcare sector, where they may not have had prior exposure. Elected officials; entrepreneurs; academia; large organization leaders; Metro government and leading clinical researchers, all converge to provide an unparalleled experience for this select group of students.
Each year, the 10 formal sessions that are supplemented by informal roundtables, an optional fellows generated project, socials specific to the fellows, and carefully selected venues on team building and leadership.
Other Key Points
- Sessions are approximately two hours and scheduled in advance monthly, starting in early February
- Personal contact with many of the Commonwealth’s most influential healthcare leaders, innovators and talent
- Limited class size and informal environment ensures active engagement. Each session is held at a different location throughout the Commonwealth and Southern Indiana
- Opportunity to build relationships with program participants and 290+ alumni
- Free admission to all HEN events and socials, while a current fellow
- Invitation to attend exclusive social and networking activities throughout the year
- After HF graduation, invitations to attend future sessions as an alum.
Exclusive to Health Enterprises Network members
Class of 2018 is now in session! If you are interested in participating in the 2019 program, please contact 502.625.0020 or David@HealthEnterprisesNetwork.com. To qualify, participants must be nominated by their CEO/president and submit a completed nomination form, a current resume and a digital photo. Program fees are $3400.
Sponsor the class
Consider marketing your organization to a group of future healthcare executives and key decision makers. If interested in underwriting the 2019 Healthcare Fellows, contact David Buschman at David@HealthEnterprisesNetwork.com for more information.
Download nomination form
“I’m new to Louisville and feel blessed to have participated in the HEN Fellow program. I’ve developed new relationships across the healthcare industry and have a greater appreciation of the collaborative, innovative spirit of health care leaders in our community. I’m confident that the connections I’ve made will add value to my work with Hosparus Health as we further expand quality care and services for adults and children with advanced and serious illness.”
The Healthcare Fellows program provides a tremendous opportunity to meet and interact with some of the
Commonwealth’s top healthcare leaders. I would encourage any rising healthcare professional to take advantage of this opportunity to broaden their knowledge of the growing healthcare community.