Save the Date!
May 16, 2017
8:15 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Interoperability enables more coordinated care, but as healthcare delivery and payment increasingly shifts to value-based care, interoperable health IT is integral to the effective communication that will help improve the quality of care, better the health of communities, and lower per capita costs.
On Tuesday, May 16, you’re invited to attend “Look Who’s Talking: The Seamless Exchange of Healthcare Data,” to hear from some of the nation’s top health technology innovators.
- David Rhew MD, Chief Medical Officer and head of Healthcare & Fitness, Samsung Electronics of America
- Ginna Baik, Senior Care Strategist, CDW Healthcare
- Paul Bradley, Chief Data Scientist, ZirMed
- Sam Niham, CEO Special Care Providers co-presenting with Centric Consulting
- Billy Waldrop, Vice President of Operations, VorroHealth (10 years at Mayo Clinic)
Tickets will be available for purchase soon.
Connect with us to stay updated: