“Where We’ve Been, Where We’re Going”
Pat Mulloy, Senior Housing Executive and first CEO of Atria, will share his experience and insights on the evolution of aging care in Louisville. Often referred to as the “father of the aging care sector,” he will create a framework for the economic and business growth that has transpired, and target where the sector can potentially go.
About Pat Mulloy
Pat Mulloy has exercised his roots in law and government to lead three successful senior housing companies in his career. He is a long-time leader in aging care in Louisville.
- Practiced law at Sullivan & Cromwell, New York, New York, 1978; Mulloy & Mulloy, 1979-92; and Greenebaum Doll & McDonald 1994-96.
- Served as Secretary of Finance in Kentucky Governor’s Cabinet 1992-94.
- President and CEO, Atria Senior Living 1996—2000, national provider of senior housing services.
- Chief Development Officer/CEO Darwin Networks 2000-2001.
- Chief Executive Officer, LifeTrust America, LLC, Nashville, TN 2001-04, regional provider of senior housing services (Morgan Stanley Capital Partners backed entity).
- Chief Executive Officer, Elmcroft Senior Living 2006 to January, 2018; national provider of senior housing services.
- Member, New York and Kentucky Bar Associations.
- Vice Chair, Argentum, national senior living trade association
- Member, Board of Directors, Republic Bank & Trust Company.
- Trustee, Bellarmine University Board of Trustees.
- Member, Vanderbilt University Law School Board of Advisors.