HEN Very Innovative Pioneer (VIP) program is an ongoing initiative of Health Enterprises Network (HEN) designed to create stronger connections between health-related entrepreneurial companies and existing healthcare organizations in Greater Louisville.
HEN VIP companies are in all phases of business growth, from early-stage ideas to validated concepts, and benefit from the meaningful corporate engagement opportunities that the Health Enterprises Network provides.
HEN VIP companies gain access to the leaders of Greater Louisville’s leading healthcare companies through curated introductions to key decision makers, healthcare-focused mentoring, complimentary HEN event registration, and entrance to HEN VIP exclusive Learning Series sessions.
HEN VIP benefits include:
- Four (4) complimentary event passes to HEN’s theme events
- Opportunity to have company display table at select HEN events, free of charge
- Participation in the HEN VIP learning series, quarterly educational sessions focused on entrepreneurial needs
- Mentoring from key leaders from HEN’s Board of Directors and other investor companies.
- Eligibility to serve on HEN Committees and Taskforces
- Listing on the HEN website and inclusion in the HEN VIP printed directory, included in all investor packets
- Member access to the HEN website
- Ability to share company news and events to HEN’s investors and supporters via the HealthConnect newsletter, website and social media channels
Why should you submit your application?
The HEN VIP program provides a unparalleled opportunity to connect and engage with the top healthcare leaders in the area. HEN staff and leadership are dedicated to utilizing our 180 investor companies, community partnerships, and industry connections to benefit entrepreneurs and highlight the potential growth that they present to Louisville’s economy.
The initial first-time investment for health-related entrepreneurs to participate is affordable. Continued inclusion in Health Enterprises Network assessed on a sliding scale rate. Click the “Apply Now!” button below to apply and contact David Buschman to learn more!