The area’s only executive leadership experience focused exclusively on healthcare is NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS for 2018!
The Healthcare Fellows Program
The Health Enterprises Network (HEN) Healthcare Fellows is a formal executive education program focused solely on the widely ranging business sectors of healthcare…representing close to 20% of the total economy. Each year 18 to 26 students seeking to grow in their profession are selected from around the Commonwealth. Through presentations and open discussion, fellows are challenged in those areas of healthcare sector, where they may not have had prior exposure. Elected officials; entrepreneurs; academia; large organization leaders; Metro government and leading clinical researchers, all converge to provide an unparalleled experience for this select group of students.
The program consists of 10 formal session that are supplemented by informal roundtables, an optional fellows generated project, socials specific to the fellows, and carefully selected venues on team building and leadership.
Other Key Points
- Sessions are approximately two hours and scheduled in advance monthly, starting in early February
- Organized and led by the executive director of HEN. Previous to HEN, the executive director was a CEO in large medical group practice, acute care hospitals and in managed care.
- Personal contact with many of the Commonwealth’s most influential healthcare leaders, innovators and talent
- Limited class size and informal environment ensures active engagement. Each session is held at a different location throughout the Commonwealth and Southern Indiana
- Opportunity to build relationships with program participants and 270+ alumni
- Free admission to all HEN events, while a current fellow
- Invitation to attend exclusive social and networking activities throughout the year
- Special invitation by the executive director to attend roundtables on healthcare delivery
- After HF graduation, invitations to attend future sessions as an alum.
Exclusive to Health Enterprises Network members
Now taking applications for the Healthcare Fellows program for 2018! If you are interested in learning more about this year’s sessions or would like to receive a nomination form for the 2018 sessions, please contact 502.625.0149 or Vanessa@HealthEnterprisesNetwork.com. To qualify, participants must be nominated by their CEO/president and submit a completed nomination form, a current resume and a digital photo. Program fees are $3400.
Sponsor the class
Consider marketing your organization to a group of future healthcare executives and key decision makers. If interested in underwriting the 2017 Healthcare Fellows, contact David Buschman at David@HealthEnterprisesNetwork.com for more information.
Download nomination form
“I’m new to Louisville and feel blessed to have participated in the HEN Fellow program. I’ve developed new relationships across the healthcare industry and have a greater appreciation of the collaborative, innovative spirit of health care leaders in our community. I’m confident that the connections I’ve made will add value to my work with Hosparus Health as we further expand quality care and services for adults and children with advanced and serious illness.”
Denise Gloede RN,, MSN, CHPN
The Healthcare Fellows program provides a tremendous opportunity to meet and interact with some of the
Commonwealth’s top healthcare leaders. I would encourage any rising healthcare professional to take advantage of this opportunity to broaden their knowledge of the growing healthcare community.