The area’s only executive leadership experience focused exclusively on healthcare
The Healthcare Fellows Program
The Health Enterprises Network (HEN) Healthcare Fellows (HF) is a formal executive education program focused solely on the widely ranging business sectors of healthcare…representing close to 20% of the total economy. Each year 18 to 26 students seeking to grow in their profession are selected from around the Commonwealth. Through presentations and open discussion, fellows are challenged in those areas of healthcare sector, where they may not have had prior exposure. Elected officials; entrepreneurs; academia; large organization leaders; Metro government and leading clinical researchers, all converge to provide an unparalleled experience for this select group of students.
Each year, the 11 formal HF programs are supplemented by informal roundtables, an optional fellows generated project, socials specific to the fellows, “Medical Care 101” and carefully selected venues on team building and leadership.
Other Key Points
- Sessions are approximately two hours and scheduled in advance monthly, starting in early February
- Organized and led by the executive director of HEN. Previous to HEN, the executive director was a CEO in large medical group practice, acute care hospitals and in managed care.
- Personal contact with many of the Commonwealth’s most influential healthcare leaders, innovators and talent
- Limited class size and informal environment ensures active engagement. Each session is held at a different location throughout the Commonwealth and Southern Indiana
- Opportunity to build relationships with program participants and 270+ alumni
- Free admission to all HEN signature and spotlight events, while a current fellow
- Invitation to attend exclusive social and networking activities throughout the year
- Special invitation by the executive director to attend roundtables on healthcare delivery
- After HF graduation, invitations to attend future sessions as an alum.
Exclusive to Health Enterprises Network members
The Healthcare Fellows program for 2017 is already in session. If you are interested in learning more about this year’s sessions or would like to receive a nomination form for the 2018 sessions, please contact 502.625.0149 or Register@HealthEnterprisesNetwork.com. To qualify, participants must be nominated by their CEO/president and submit a completed nomination form, a current resume and a digital photo. Program fees are $3400.
Sponsor the class
Consider marketing your organization to a group of future healthcare executives and key decision makers. If interested in underwriting the 2017 Healthcare Fellows, contact David Buschman at David@HealthEnterprisesNetwork.com for more information.
The Healthcare Fellows program through Health Enterprises Network has been a wonderful experience! The fellowship allows you direct access to some of the most innovative healthcare initiatives within our community. You have the opportunity to meet individuals who are instrumental in leading and shaping our healthcare industry. It’s a wonderful opportunity to network and learn how you can collaborate to promote quality healthcare for all.Loretta McGinty
The Healthcare Fellows program provides a tremendous opportunity to meet and interact with some of the
Commonwealth’s top healthcare leaders. I would encourage any rising healthcare professional to take advantage of this opportunity to broaden their knowledge of the growing healthcare community.