In the Economist October 10, 2015 issue, an article discusses a new study that suggests the current hiatus in health spending will be temporary. Read about it here.
- Best Lawyers names Tad Myre, of Wyatt Tarrant & Combs, Louisville Healthcare Law Lawyer of the Year
- Lacuna Health Announces Expansion of Innovative Post Acute Management
- University of Louisville Physicians Expands Access to Humana’s Medicare Advantage HMO Members in Kentucky
- Spencerian College hosts Ribbon Cutting and Open House at New Campus
- My Health E welcomes Dr. Patch Adams, June 15th