In the Economist October 10, 2015 issue, an article discusses a new study that suggests the current hiatus in health spending will be temporary. Read about it here.
- Louisville Coalition for the Homeless, Family Health Centers and Spreetail partner to protect the homeless from exposure
- Community Development Programs invest $24M in Tax Credits for Passport Health and Well-Being Campus
- Kindred Healthcare and Netsmart Partner to Create Next Generation Post-Acute Platform
- Humana and Meals on Wheels team up to provide food and social connection to Medicare Advantage members
- Centerstone Appoints Abby Drane Regional Chief Executive Officer