In the Economist October 10, 2015 issue, an article discusses a new study that suggests the current hiatus in health spending will be temporary. Read about it here.
- Spencerian College hosts Ribbon Cutting and Open House at New Campus
- My Health E welcomes Dr. Patch Adams, June 15th
- Health Enterprises Network announces 2018 class of Healthcare Fellows
- Vita-Stat, Formerly Creative Strategies, Doubling it’s HQ & hiring in Louisville Expansion
- Humana Innovation Challenge Discovers New Solutions for Medicare Population